There is no one-size-fits all approach to physical or occupational therapy. At FUNctional Aquatics Therapy we recognize that each client is a unique individual and deserves an equally unique treatment plan. We strive to ensure our services capitalize on client strengths, and reflect the client’s goals enabling them to live, work, and play better.
We specialize in pediatric interventions, assessments, and treatment approaches of children from birth to twenty-one years-of-age with a variety of developmental delays, neuro-motor disorders, sensory processing disorders, and orthopedic ailments.
FUNctional Aquatics Therapy is dedicated to improving the lives of our clients across a wide range of disabilities and physical challenges. By offering innovative and specialized rehabilitation services within a safe, accessible clinic our cohesive team of therapists enables our clients to achieve health, wellness and FUNctional life skills to promote independence in their everyday lives.
Along with our state-of-the-art accessible indoor pool that elevates physical rehabilitation, improves wellness, and promotes enhanced quality of life, FUNctional Aquatics Therapy utilizes a sensory gym, physical therapy gym, fine and gross motor skills area, and a fully equipped kitchen to work on activities of daily of living.
Special features of the facility include:
- Variable warm-water environments with an average of 92 degrees Fahrenheit
- Safe and accessible environment including adaptive water-entry supports (decks, electric lifts, stairs with railings)
- Environmentally friendly bromine sanitization and cartridge filtration system
- Air filtration system with low-feed and high-exit system
- ADA compliant building including safe and accessible parking, entry/exits, bathrooms, showers, and changing stations